Do you need a ITIN?  If so, you have come to the right place.  We do not issue or guarantee ITIN’s, but we help you determine if you need one and complete the necessary documentation for processing with the correct agency.  A question most clients ask is why do I need or should consult with a Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) to apply for an ITIN.  There are a few of reasons:  (1) accuracy and knowledge (2) avoid delays and (3) retain your original or permanent documentation that you may need for other matters. We will provide a Certificate of Accuracy (COA) along with your W-7 application.

What is a CAA? A CAA is a person or an entity (dmarconsultingllc) who, pursuant to a written agreement with the IRS, is authorized to assist individuals and other foreign persons who do not qualify for a Social Security Number but who still need a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) to file a Form 1040 and other tax schedules.

Here is a list of the documents necessary to apply for ITIN and our fees: